Utility vegetation management... Protecting utility infastructure assets via a holistic vegetation management service
Utilities... Protecting Utility infrastructure from vegetation impact
As contractor to Scottish Power Energy Network’s (SPEN) distribution network in North Wales (HV and LV), we have accumulated a repository of experience and know-how that allows us to confidently claim that we are a benchmark utility arboriculture contractor.
Fully aware of the regulatory pressures put on DNOs and other Utility Service Providers, we ensure that your service delivery KPIs are not adversely affected by vegetation matters.
We understand that safety, efficiency and stakeholder satisfaction are important service delivery metrics, to which end we have invested heavily in staff training and support staffing so that the process of delivering the project to specification is done professionally and within the boundaries of control.
You can be reassured that as an Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor we are committed to providing the highest standards of practice.
We are skilled in the following services, which have been previously enjoyed by Utility industry clients:
• Delivery of utility survey services to meet the Electricity Networks Association (ENA) Technical Specifications (TS) 43-81 as required under Electricity Safety Quality and Continuity Regulations (ESQCR).
• Provision of fully qualified (NPTC) and experienced utility arborists, surveyors, linesmen, and project managers.
• ETR132 Resilience feasibility surveys.
• ETR132 Resilience landowner consents and stakeholder assent applications.
• Project managed a Vegetation control programme in accordance with ENA 43-8 and ENA136 guidelines and to DNO defined clearance parameters (triennial contract).
It goes without saying that in delivering the above, our approach to safety is unequivocal – click on the Quality tab to see our certificates.