Chainsaw and Utility Arb. Training and assessments... A gateway to proficiency and competency in chainsaw operations
Training facilitating professional development or attainment of legally stipulated competency
Chainsaw training, assessments and certifications for both professional forestry staff aiming for NPTC assessments and home chainsaw users looking for basic safety training when using a chainsaw.
All chainsaw training courses provided by us are Lantra approved and NPTC Assessments are available upon completion of most courses.
Chainsaw training for professional users looking to gain NPTC certification to then go on and work in a forestry or arboricultural role
• Chainsaw maintenance, cross cutting and felling small trees up to 380 mm including take down of hung up trees using hand tools (CS30/CS31)
• Chainsaw felling medium trees (380 to 760mm) including the take down of hung up trees using a winch (CS32)
• Chainsaw felling large trees over 760mm (CS33)
• Dealing with single windblown trees (CS34)
• Dealing with multiple windblown trees (CS35)
Chainsaw training for home and hobby users – for home and hobby users looking to learn how to safely use and maintain a chainsaw.
• Chainsaw cross cut and maintenance course (LANTRA)